SSC JE Exam Analysis 24 January 2018, Check SSC EE/Civil/ME Exam Review, 24 January SSC JE Exam Analysis, Exam Review SSC Junior Engineer 24 January, Latest Update
SSC JE Exam Analysis 24 January 2018 Question paper Solution is available here for all candidates. The Staff Selection Commission has conducted SSC JE (Civil/Electrical) paper 1 on 24 January 2018 on the morning shift. All entire candidates those appeared in the 24 January 2018 can check here Exam Review and Analysis from experts. We have a team of experienced which gives perfect analysis. Scroll down your computer mouse to know about Exam review. So stay with us at the end of the post.
हैलो दोस्तो, आपका स्वगत है। यदि आप एसएससी जूनियर इंजीनियर जेई 24 जनवरी 2018 को हुए एग्जाम का परीक्षा विष्लेशण और समीक्षा को ढूंढ रहे है तो आप इस समय सही स्थान पर हैं। हमारी एक्सपर्ट टीम द्वारा आपके लिए एसएससी जेई परीक्षा का विश्लेषण व समीक्षा करने जा रही है। यदि परीक्षा संबंधी आपके पास भी कुछ विचार हो तो हमें जरूर बताएं। हम उसे प्रकाशित करने का प्रयास करेंगे। धन्यवाद
SSC JE Exam Analysis 24 January 2018
Are you looking for the SSC JE Exam Analysis 24 January 2018? Don’t need to worry. Here we have provided Exam Analysis and Review by Experts. Many candidates asked us about SSC JE Exam Analysis 24 January 2018. Therefore we make a new article for student’s feedback. The expert is analyzing of examination attend of the number of questions, level of exam such as easy, moderate and hard.
|Subjects||Attempts||No of Questions||Level|
|General Intelligence, Reasoning||28-33||50||Difficult|
|General Awareness||30-54||50||Easy to Moderate|
|General Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)||66-71||100||Moderate|
Check SSC Junior Engineer Exam Review
All entire students who are appeared in the SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Exam on 24 January 2018 are able to match their analysis report. This is depending on your performance in the exam. If candidates attempt 28-33 questioning General Intelligence & reasoning, it is difficult to qualify. If the number of question in General awareness is 30-54 within 50 questions, it is moderate. You have attempted 66-71 questions within 100 questions then you will be moderate in your exam.
If you have any suggestion, send us by using the comment box. We are waiting for your feedback and questions. SSC JE Asked Question 24 Jan 2018 is based on SSC JE Exam. The SSC has conducted two exams which is paper 1 and paper 2.
SSC JE GK Asked Questions 24 January 2018
Dear friends, here we have mentioned SSC JE GK Asked Questions 24 January 2018. Check all questions given below-
- Is budget prepared and presented by?
- Myopia is caused because of?
- Is Marble cancer caused by?
- Taxila was capital of?
- Where will FIFA World Cup 2022 take place?
- Does MP share its border with how many states?
- ARDC in NABARD stands for?
- NPS is regulated by whom?
- Is monetary policy made by?
- Who was first presiding president of the constituent assembly?
- The tropic level in an ecological pyramid is divided into how many parts?
- Which metal is in liquid form at room temperature?
- Where did Vasco da Gama land 1st time in India?
- The Palghat gap is between which states?
- Kumbh Mela is added in world heritage by?
- Nagaland was formed in which year?
- 1st meeting of the constituent assembly was held at which place?
- Surajkund Mela is held in?
- Ganga river in Bangladesh is known as?
- Who is the chief of Board Of Control For Cricket In India?
- How many chambers are there in the human heart?
- Hieun Tsang the Chinese traveler traveled in India during?
- Who won Davis cup 2017?
- Which state has the highest area under forest in India?
- What conditions lead to hypermetropia?
- Which country will host Summer Olympics?
- The red color of blood is due to what?
Thanks for visiting our website.