APSC Recruitment 2019 Notification, APSC Vacancy 2019, Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019, Apply online at www.apsc.nic.in, Latest Updates
APSC Recruitment 2019 Notification– Good news for all job seekers whose are waiting for the Government Job. The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites online application form from Indian Citizens to fill the various posts. The APSC has released official notification on February 2019 at its official website. Interested and willing candidates can check all eligibility criteria such as education, age limit, application fee, selection process, salary scale and how to apply etc.
According to the official notification, the APSC has announced 47 posts of Fishery Development Officer under Fishery Department, 01 posts of Medical Inspector, 01 posts of Director of Economics and 113 posts of Veterinary Officers. Here we are providing all latest important information regarding APSC Recruitment 2019. Scroll down your computer mouse to get the quick link to apply online application form.
APSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
As per the notification, interested contenders have to pay category wise such as General category need to pay of Rs. 250/-, SC/ST need to pay of Rs. 150/- and BPL certificate holders have no need to pay any fee. The online application starts from February 2019 and the last date is March 2019. Candidates should be between in 21 to 43 years old. Please check a mini overview of recruitment.
|1.||Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|2.||Post Name||Fishery Development Officer, Medical Inspector, Director of Economics, Veterinary Officers|
|3.||Article Category||Recruitment/ Notification|
|5.||Total Posts||47+1+1+113- 162 Posts|
|6.||Employment category||State Government Job|
|7.||Online application Start from||–|
|8.||Last Date for apply||–|
|9.||Application fee||General-250/-, SC/ST-150/- Others-Nil|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2019
Dear candidates, it is important to know about all eligibilities criteria before apply. Here we try to describe all important information about recruitment. For more details check the official notification.
- Fishery Development Officer – B.F Sc Degree and I.C.A.R or D.F.Sc or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E Mumbai /I.C.A.R from recognized University
- Medical Inspector-Degree/Diploma in any branch of Medicine
- Director of Economics- At least 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics from any recognized University
- Veterinary Officers- Bachelor Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from any recognized University
Vacancy Details –
- Fishery Development Officer – 47 Posts
- Medical Inspector – 01 Post
- Director of Economics- 01 Post
- Veterinary Officers- 113 Posts
Age Limit- Candidate age should be between in 21 to 45 years. Upper age category candidate will be got benefit according to the Govt. age relaxation norms.
- General Category – 250/- Rs.
- SC/ST – 150/- Rs.
- BPL certified – No fee
Selection Procedure- Selection based on written Test and personal interview.
- Online application starts from –
- Last date of Submission-
- Fishery Development Officer – 30,000/- to 1,10,000 with Grade pay Rs. 12,700/ + other allowances
- Medical Inspector – Pay Band-4, Rs. 30,000-1,10,000/- (Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/-)
- Director of Economics- 30,000-1,10,000/- plus Grade pay of Rs.16900/- of PB 4 plus other allowances
- Veterinary Officers- PB-4 Rs. 30000-110000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12700/-
How to apply for APSC Recruitment 2019?
Interested aspirants are you willing to apply for APSC Recruitment 2019? Then here we provide these some simple steps to apply online application form. Please follow these simple steps while downloading.
- First of all log on the official website of APSC at apsc.nic.in
- Search the link to APSC Recruitment 2019 and click here
- Fill the required details candidate’s Name, DOB, Address, and Academic etc
- Choose a password and security answer
- Review your application form
- Upload scanned photo & signature in JPG format
- Pay the application fee and click on submit button
- Save and take a hard copy of Result
- Close the current window.
Best of Luck, We are waiting for your feedback. If you like our post, please share with your friends and social media sites. Thanks.