Anna University has released the result of various courses, the student name and roll number can check the result of their semester, the university has recently released the results of 2nd Semester, 3rd Semester and 4th Semester.
The results of the Anna University for the November-December 2020 session for the 2nd Semester, 3rd Semester and 4th Semester have already been released on the STUCOR App. The exams for these semesters were held in the month of February 2021 and March 2021.
The procedure for checking the Results:
The candidates who have appeared for the exam and are now eagerly waiting for their results will be able to check their Anna University 2nd Semester, 3rd Semester and 4th Semester results by following the steps that are given below-
- The candidates must download the STUCOR App at first by visiting the Google Play Store.
- Then, they must visit the section of “Results” present in the STUCOR App.
- After that, they must enter their registration number.
- Next, they should enter their Date of Birth for completing the process of Login.
- Finally, they should click on the option indicating “Proceed” to get the results of the Anna University for the November-December 2020 session.
The students can share updates about the releasing of the Anna University Results via WhatsApp or other social media apps, so that the ones who are unaware about it can also check their results. Along with the results of the 2nd Semester, 3rd Semester and 4th Semester, the assessment schedule for the month of April- May 2021 has also been published on the STUCOR App.
The STUCOR App has been created for checking the Internal Marks, Results, Circulars, etc. of the Anna University by the students on a regular basis. The official website of STUCOR is stucor.in/annauniv/result-updates/.
According to the official announcement that was made on the website of STUCOR said that, the remaining results will be released later. For now, the Anna University Results for the November-December 2020 session for the 2nd Semester, 3rd Semester and 4th Semester can be checked by the candidates.